Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby Chicks

I found a farm nearby that was allowing people to temporarily "adopt" a couple baby chicks. We thought the little one would have fun taking care of them for a while and then we get to give them back. Woo Hoo! I'm not crazy about chickens so I'm happy to give them back. When I was little my grandparents had them and they always pecked me so I have NO desire to raise them. The little ones are cute but when they get big I'm done. Don't worry, the little one knows and is happy they are letting them come to our house "for a vacation". She gets to be their "momma" for a little while so she's happy. They also had some kids that she got to pet and hold. They were really cute too! There little tails would get to wagging and they would hop and have a good time. The little one sure enjoyed playing with them.

No comments: